VOTE OCTOBER 18, 2021
Elect a Councillor Passionate About Our Community
I am proud to call myself a lifelong resident of Ward 7 and Strathcona County. Growing up here I’ve attended rural schools, participated in local community groups, and worked my way to a Degree in Environmental Science from the University of Alberta, as well as active membership on the Strathcona County Museum Board.
With a deep rooted appreciation for our Ward, I hope to become your next councilor and put your vision for our county to action!
I look forward to talking with many of my fellow residents and community groups soon about the direction to improve our home county in!
Motivated To Become Your Next Representative
Member of Your Community
- Resident of ward 7 for over 20 years
- Participant in Minor Hockey
- Contributor in local heritage groups, and hobby organizations
- Avid lover of hiking local trails and county events
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Degree from UofA
- Currently working on a second degree in Computer Science at MacEwan University
- Strathcona County Museum and Archives Board member
- Experience with business, accounting, law, politics, and more
I believe that its important that residents get more than just results of decisions reported after-the-fact, and that information is passed every step of the way.
Residents of Ward 7 should be able to easily find out where initiatives are headed, it’s step in the process, and a general idea of any effects a potential decision will have.
Getting Your Voice Heard in the County
Ensuring your voice is heard in county affairs is my top priority. The reporting and discussion of any issues or needs is but an email or call away!
I look forward to speaking with residents both in our Ward, and throughout the county!